THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Rubbed the chicken with olive oil and a mixture of...

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

The rice was cooked in chicken bouillon.
Bouillon,beans and rub were from last Phriday cooking...

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_7400.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7409.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

That had to be freaking awesome!!!! I will be making some SM Spicy apple and SM Cherry rubbed ribs this weekend!

I would love to have a couple of them legs to be taking to school tonight and eat them in front of all my class mates....lol.....Great prOn man!!

How come I never ate like that when I was in Amsterdam??? I did find this crazy area called the red light district though. Interesting picture windows there.

OK, I'm sure you've posted a million times before about how you've got such amazing results on your (very limited?) Weber GA.
I need to love my WGA more and would dearly love some blow by blow guidance on how to turn out a meal like yours on it. Every post I see of yours is amazing and makes me realise I could do mo on my WGA.
1. How do you shield the chick bits from the fierce heat from the amazingly close coals? - I see tin foil in your pic, please elucidate.
2. The veg. / cast iron pots - did you cook elsewhare and reheat or have you a plan for the WGA?

Keep well, keep posting - and I'll keep lurking!

Back