THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Phriday it was my Moms birthday...yesterday I dropped by and got home with a bag of goodies.
She gave me nasi (Indonesian rice dish),some porkbelly chops and chicken.
I wanted to eat the nasi with BBQ chicken so I did.
Chicken was squashed Phirst so that the lid of the WGA can close.
Rubbed the bird with sesame oil and Plowboys Bovine Bold...glazed it with soya/honey.
Mom also gave me some sweet/sour veggies and I baked an egg to company the meal.

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

Let me get this straight. It's your Mom's Birthday but you score all that cool stuff from her? What A MOM! ;D Fantastic food and cook Sir! I'm taking notes on your WGA cooks!

Happy Birthday Momma Phu. That is a great cook, and perhaps the first time I have seen the 'Squash your Chicken' mod. Excellent!

That's a fine looking bird right there, that WGA never cease's to amaze me. I'm sure it's all about the grill and you have nothing to do with it. :grin: Happy birthday to your mom!

Back