THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
I don't think people here liked my yesterday's XGF Pron so I'm switching it to some Culinairy Pron Phrom todays Nederlands Kampioenschappen BBQ (Dutch BBQ contest).:wink:

It was the Phirst time Dennessey and I have visited a contest,very nice to have been there Phor real instead oPh seeing it on internet.

Dennessey picked me up this aPhternoon,it was only a half hour drive Phor us to Bennekom.
...Noskos,Niek,Spiffs,BramBBQ,Frits,Jeroen,Castelli and Caruso were there.

Nice to have met Caruso,he dragged in some major prices (what I allready expected Phrom seeing his pics)...oPhcourse he celibrated it with a BigA$$ Cuban cigar.:cool:

Niek and Noskos were part oPh the judging crew.:becky:

Niek

IMG_0571.jpg

Noskos

IMG_0578-1.jpg

Jeroen,Dutch Grand Poobah

IMG_0569-1.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0579-1.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0586-1.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0582-1.jpg

IMG_0575-1.jpg

IMG_0576-1.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585-1.jpg

IMG_0584-1.jpg

IMG_0590-1.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Caruso won a chicken contest on the Dutch forum so he received a basket full of goodies

IMG_0594.jpg

Caruso

IMG_0592-1.jpg

Spiffs made a nice deal with Ecobrasa,the company that manufactures the coco briquettes that we use.
Walked away with 30kg of coco briquettes,a chimney starter (same as the small one that I have but bigger) Phor Phree!!!:becky:
Also got some seeds Phor carrots and raddishes,bought a liter bottle oPh Greek olive oil Phrom Smokey Al (Cowgirl and BBS know who he is:wink:)...and...Spiffs donated a Weber lid to me Phor a Phuture UDS build!:thumb:
I'll try to search Phor the pic what Spiffs has done with the other halPh oPh his kettle.

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Phu! Looks like a lot of fun. :becky: Food looks fantastic too!:cool:

I was one of the judges at the Dutch BBQ Championships. There were two groups of judges. One group did a blind tasting, the other group was out in the field and were guests at the teams stands. I was part of the latter, so I got the full experience, which was great!

Here are some of the pictures I took of the teams and dishes I got to eat.

nkbbq01.jpg

nkbbq02.jpg

nkbbq03.jpg

nkbbq04.jpg

nkbbq05.jpg

nkbbq06.jpg

nkbbq07.jpg

nkbbq08.jpg

nkbbq09.jpg

nkbbq10.jpg

nkbbq11.jpg

nkbbq12.jpg