THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great pics. I'm really glad a lot of folks can afford a high quality class like that. I'm sure it was worth every cent. In fact from the comments I'm sure it was. A lot of us who wish we had the spare change, dream of attending some day.

Thanks again for the show.

Big Poppa Smokers has first rate customer service and I couldn't have been happier with the way things were ran at the Johhny Trigg Master Class.... BPS has earned a customer in me and when I purchase my BWS (hurry up tax return!), I know where I am getting it from. Sterling and crew were very accomodating to the needs of both Johnny & Trish, as well as the students in attendance. I enjoyed learning from Johnny and especially enjoyed eating that wagyu brisket (which I will also be purchasing from BPS's Meat Locker). I have been typing up my notes during any extra time I have had (hopefully I didn't forget anything), and I can't wait to get smokin'.... Good luck to all my classmates this year... Go make Johnny proud !

Back