THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

^that. and I like to throw in a whole head or 2 of roasted garlic

I left the jalapenos out on purpose. If it was just for me, I would have put in 4 or 5 of them. Or maybe a couple habaneros. But my 2 youngest daughters don't do heat.

As for the garlic. There is about 10 cloves of crushed garlic in there. Just not roasted.

About 3 hours on the smoke.....another 3 hours in the pan......and a 1/2 hour or so with the foil off the pan to reduce the sauce.

Thanks, just back from the store. Unfortunately they don't sell beer until after noon on Sunday so I am going to have to make a return trip. 12 and the smoker is getting lit.

Being somewhat of a noob I have stuck mostly to basic pork butts, brisket (I got brave) and ribs. I've been looking for something to expand my horizons a bit and this fits the bill! Thank you very much for sharing!! Looks great.

Ow man this will also be on my todo list, it looks delicious.

Back