THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pigville porkers

is one Smokin' Farker
Keeping the pooper threads alive, Here is my cook from this weekend, we did 4 butts for pulled pork and 4 large pime briskets. All pulled and sliced the a quick freeze and vacume seal for a wedding on Aug 4th. I have about the same to cook up again this next weekend for the event. I will then slow water bath the product back to temp in the sealed bags the day of the wedding. was a crazy day only got a few good pics in but thought I would share. Smitty its time to get on the POOPER TRAIN!!! :wink:

Last edited:
I was gonna say you need a bigger cooker but as easy as they are to run, maybe not...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very good question, I was going to ask that exact one on here..:help:

I usually do about 150*, used to do it more like 140* but many health codes say > 150* so I do that now, even though they're probably overly cautious.
Being able to hold it at exactly 150* and not overcook it results in good reheated quality.

I usually do about 150*, used to do it more like 140* but many health codes say > 150* so I do that now, even though they're probably overly cautious.
Being able to hold it at exactly 150* and not overcook it results in good reheated quality.

we have a few Anova sous vide we were going to use to reheat with... I was guessing 140-160 range so i was close

Back