THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sid Post

is Blowin Smoke!
Guys, I have reached out to Paul on the company email and his/wife's personal email but, things have gone silent. Voicemails seem to have gone radio silent as well. I am not being critical here, just concerned something bad may have happened.

My first fear was that he was sick or something had happened to him but, I did get a response from Tyler about a week ago so, I now know that isn't the case which makes me happy since I know something bad hasn't happened to him. It must be related to something inter/error'net related. He's in my contacts and not in the SPAM folder on my end.

Crazy thing is, this should be around the time the smoker talked about should be available for pick up. From mid-February to now, I haven't been too persistent about bothering or pestering him. However, at this point, I don't want to leave him hanging if the communication issue is on my end!

If someone runs into Paul, I would appreciate a gentle ping for a follow-up with him. If things have changed and I fell off the queue, I'm fine with that and would just like to know. 😉

TIA,
Sid

Guys, I have reached out to Paul on the company email and his/wife's personal email but, things have gone silent. Voicemails seem to have gone radio silent as well. I am not being critical here, just concerned something bad may have happened.

My first fear was that he was sick or something had happened to him but, I did get a response from Tyler about a week ago so, I now know that isn't the case which makes me happy since I know something bad hasn't happened to him. It must be related to something inter/error'net related. He's in my contacts and not in the SPAM folder on my end.

Crazy thing is, this should be around the time the smoker talked about should be available for pick up. From mid-February to now, I haven't been too persistent about bothering or pestering him. However, at this point, I don't want to leave him hanging if the communication issue is on my end!

If someone runs into Paul, I would appreciate a gentle ping for a follow-up with him. If things have changed and I fell off the queue, I'm fine with that and would just like to know. 😉

TIA,
Sid
I have not received any email my personal email is pandsshirley@bellsouth.net..... or you can call or text me at 205-310-9160 doing what i always do.... working 4 on 4 off at the refinery .... when not there i am building cookers

Just followed up on the phone. Looks like there is/was an issue between us that has been resolved. No bounced emails on my end so not sure what happened.

As usual, once we connected on the phone the clouds parted, the Sun started shining ... 🙂
personally i thought this site had been hacked.... I do not like the new format at all.... Not a knock on anyone, for me not user friendly

personally i thought this site had been hacked.... I do not like the new format at all.... Not a knock on anyone, for me not user friendly
You really have to spend some time screwing with, and time is something I'm sure you don't extra of.
Ed

P.S. I heard Websters says it's ok to end a sentence with a proposition.

Hi Paul. There are multiple layouts now. Ive circled the one that closely IMHO resembles the old forum. Right now there are 6-7 formats. I've been using Illuminate Lite as I use my mobile phone. An ancient android. Easy to switch formats. Good to see you and please keep "playing" with it. You're a valuable member here with your experience and knowledge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-095305~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-095305~2.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 37
Sid,

You should really sell me the Santa Maria when you get the Shirley. You don’t want jealousy/discord in your team.

Eric

Back