THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot off the egg...

013.jpg

014.jpg

Coolered and waiting for supper...

015.jpg

Comin' up...pastrami reuben's...:p

This is too much! :eusa_clap Where's my sammy JD? :twisted: Don't make me come up there.

Great job bud. Great job indeed.

:lol::lol::lol:...patience bro...patience...it's comin'...just as soon as Mrs. JD gets all the fixin's together and fires up the 'lectric stove...:twisted:

OMG!!!...:eek: This stuff is incredible...seriously...this is some killer meat! :mrgreen: here are a few pics to hold you over until Mrs. JD gets the sammies cooked up...:p

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

wow, nice pastrami, you gonna sell pastrami sandwiches now? Lots of folks will flock to a place with a good pastrami sandwich.

Here we are folks...grilled pastrami on dark rye with swiss and country style mustard...

020.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

022.jpg

My wife nixed the reuben idea...good choice! :p Thanks for checkin' out our pastrami...

Oh Pastrami, my Pastrami... is that your pastrami??? DANG thats a perfect 10!!! you ought to put up a deli... congrats!

JD, Yes I was:icon_devil and am now as well.
Mrs. JD is one LUCKY little lady!!!
that looks just perfect. Job well done.

Back