THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think that you found an excellent way to compensate for the rain. I'd walk to wherever you are in the rain for that great looking pork! If you are there all weekend, I think tomorrow is going to be a better day, and that's when the 90 lb. catfish start biting.

I'm only guessing but suspect you have the nicest rug at the campsite :laugh:

Food looks spectacular and I can imagine your family is having a blast . Can we get serious for a second though?. We need to see some pics of those 65 lb cats!!! I mean wow.

I'm only guessing but suspect you have the nicest rug at the campsite [emoji23]

Food looks spectacular and I can imagine your family is having a blast . Can we get serious for a second though?. We need to see some pics of those 65 lb cats!!! I mean wow.
80lbers about to get caught and cooked for dinner
20200925_145655.jpg

Father and son fishing. Important life lessons are passed down from generation to generation :mrgreen:

kW7OxaT.jpg

I don't mean to put anyone to shame here, but you've clearly asked for it........

I like putting the worm like half way up the line so they can't even get it. Stupid fish.......
20200925_153924.jpg

Back