THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jgh1204

Babbling Farker
Had some pork tenderloin I needed to cook.

Seasoned them with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Slathered them with mayo and then coated them with about a 50/50 mixture of panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.

Cooked on the UDS at about 300 for 30 minutes, turning once about 1/2 way..

Came out very good. It was inspired by the parmesan pork loin they serve at brazilian steak houses.

I only had the cheapo parmesan, the stuff from kraft that is just a step above sawdust, would have been better with decent parmesan.

Had some pork tenderloin I needed to cook.

Seasoned them with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Slathered them with mayo and then coated them with about a 50/50 mixture of panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.

Cooked on the UDS at about 300 for 30 minutes, turning once about 1/2 way..

Came out very good. It was inspired by the parmesan pork loin they serve at brazilian steak houses.

I only had the cheapo parmesan, the stuff from kraft that is just a step above sawdust, would have been better with decent parmesan.

Food processor, wedge of quality cheese. So simple even a Ag...er caveman could do it:p

Back