THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mr_ski73

Knows what a fatty is.
I never, in a million years, would have asked for it... but when Papaw said it was shading out the garden and his little apple tree...well.. who am I to argue?

Think I might can find a use for it.:grin:

IMG_2861.jpg Cherry.jpg

Great score!!!! I had a friend last year that gave me a call because a storm damaged their cherry tree and wanted to know if I wanted the wood. I was like, hmmmmmmmm let me think on it, lol.

Its been in the rack for a few weeks now and I figured this fall it would be dry enough, but a few days ago I saw a thread about "green citrus" so I went home that night, picked up a few pieces and smelled it. I couldnt believe how sweet it was. Didnt really have alot of smell when I cut it. Anyway, I tried it out this weekend and OMG. But I can see the need for moderation. Its REALLY Sweet.....

Back