THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! $100 entry fee for $5,000 in prize money! That's fantastic. I hope all the teams that always complain about high entry fees take advantage of this comp! It's exactly what you've been asking for.

Good luck with the event guys!

-Mike

Uuuuummmmm Oooookkkk Sledneck....Eh Hem!! Do you need the application or do you have a copy. The address to send your check is on the App. See you on Oct 9 big guy....:thumb:

thought you would like that, if i win this saturday then i will do this one

Maybe I should go if Sled is competing. Would be nice to beat the winner of a grilling invitational.[/QUOTE

Yes you should, and might I suggest you get a spot real close to the judging area.

Too soon?

Nah, I got my ribs in on time time yesterday and got a call. I could come and make my third place chili from New Holland again.:-D

By the way, I need a day or two before I can raise the idea of another contest with my wife but is there more info on the contest such as turn-in times?

By the way, I need a day or two before I can raise the idea of another contest with my wife but is there more info on the contest such as turn-in times?

I believe more info will be posted early this week. And I'm sure Dreed would be happy to send you the preliminary info.

Back