THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trout_man22

is Blowin Smoke!
Stoping by to visit a good customer some of you may have heard of them Weber-Stephen. Don't know the date yet but one of my programers will be there Monday-Wensday next week might be a good time to do the lay over thing.

Trout

I love me some Beastie Boys. That is one thing from the 80's I cannot seem to shake. I can do without the Camero or Mullet/ rat tail...but the Beastie Boys just kick to much arse to forget about!

willkat98 said:
BigBelly said:
I love me some Beastie Boys. That is one thing from the 80's I cannot seem to shake. I can do without the Camero or Mullet/ rat tail...but the Beastie Boys just kick to much arse to forget about!

I feel the same about Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Come on Eileen

Somebody get a rope.

<BigMista and the rest of the Dallas fans singing in something vaguely resembling harmony while having an 80's flashback>

....I wanna be a cowboy.....and you can be my cowgirl.......

racer_81 said:
<BigMista and the rest of the Dallas fans singing in something vaguely resembling harmony while having an 80's flashback>

Let me get this straight...you mean to tell me that there really was some music in the 80's? :twisted:

BigdogSmoker said:
racer_81 said:

Let me get this straight...you mean to tell me that there really was some music in the 80's? :twisted:

Yes, George Strait Mod.

Back