THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Getting tired of us yet?:becky:

She smoked some shrooms,wrapped them in smoked mashed taters and wrapped them again in zucchini.
She also made a prosciutto wrapped meatball.

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

Last edited:
Getting tired of us yet?:becky:

Nope! I'm just curious how you manage to eat, sleep, and work with all the time you spend on making delicious food???

Seriously... are you rich? Adopting? :becky:

Holy Cow King P! Those are ridiculous! Who'd a thunk it??? I wonder also how those would have been in the deep fryer as well. No matter- She gets 4 forks up!

Nope! I'm just curious how you manage to eat, sleep, and work with all the time you spend on making delicious food???

Seriously... are you rich? Adopting? :becky:

:becky:
She was just cooking her dinner after work.:wink:
Gotta say that she works Phast with prepping stuPh.
She also cooks outside 3-4 times a week so that helps her Q-ing skills progress Phast.

Holy Cow King P! Those are ridiculous! Who'd a thunk it??? I wonder also how those would have been in the deep fryer as well. No matter- She gets 4 forks up!

Yummm....deep Phried,sounds good Q-Lola!:thumb:

Back