THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

markdtn

is one Smokin' Farker
I am in Texas this week and wanted to bring back some brisket to cook Friday. The HEB stores are having a sale the rest of week with brisket $1.77/lb limit 1 with a $20 purchase. I got a 15# one. We can't get them that big in Chattanooga. They had a 19# one I wish I had gotten, but the one I got looked better. They also had the dry ice to pack it in. Details and photos next week.

I picked one up on Tuesday at $2.98 per pound (choice). Had to go pick up dinner last night and discovered the $1.77 sale, so I couldnt resist and I picked up another choice one. They also had spares on sale, so I picked up 3 of those. My freezer is starting to really fill up. I guess that just means I'll have to bbq more often :-D

Doing the TAFR (Texas Association of First Responders) cookoff next weekend.

HEB has $1.77 brisket, $1.77 St. Louis, and $1.77 Chicken Wings. Nice timing! Props to HEB.... now if I can only make enough freezer space to grab extra....

I checked the HEB sale ads for my area and it doesn't show this. It did list all ribs at $2.77 or something like that. Maybe it's not available where I am... :sad:

I checked the HEB sale ads for my area and it doesn't show this. It did list all ribs at $2.77 or something like that. Maybe it's not available where I am... :sad:
All the ones within 30 minutes of me have them listed at $2.97. I did find a store about 45 minutes away with prime brisket for $3.97.

Back