THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can argue - been wanting to try tossing regular dogs into a deep fryer as opposed to a Nathan's or Sabrett. Any excuse to bring out the fryer!

It's interesting, my father used to work as an electrician for Oscar Mayer (back in the late 50's) and he would never allow any of their products in the house....

Please take no offense, but I'll stick with the ones my butcher makes with natural casings...

I suppose I could try one so long as I only have to do it today.:biggrin:

Hey, it said..
oscarmayer wants you to try their hotdogs
today only

I have to disagree about being better than Hebrew National, unless they have changed their formulation. Comparing to Ball Park is more like it. the price is right though.

I'll take a Nathans.

I suppose I could try one so long as I only have to do it today.:biggrin:

Hey, it said..

I have to disagree about being better than Hebrew National, unless they have changed their formulation. Comparing to Ball Park is more like it. the price is right though.

I'll take a Nathans.

Ditto. Free is nice and since the coupon arrives in 4-6 weeks..........perfect fare for a summer evening cookout. I'm a big Hebrew National fan as well and Ball Parks and Nathans. Hebrew makes a pretty tasty dog.

everyone talks about Nathans and Sabeett ht dogs, and wondering if you can order them on line? help, i want some and can't buy them i st louis.
just pm me and maybe we can figure something out. thanks
p.s. going to get free cupon:p

oscar-meyer-wienermobile.jpg

Back