THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yugga

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
CajunbQ
Finalizing my decision in a new insulated cabinet smoker and I’ve narrowed it to these two. Would very much appreciate opinions and experiences of those who’ve owned them!

[I have the T&K medium reverse flow and would buy again in a heart beat. Todd was great very responsive. I did a small review of it the other week. The smoker is rock solid. If/when I get an offset T&K will be where I go. ]

Attachments

I can only speak on the T&K reverse flow but is a a very high quality smoker and the smoke profile is the same as my Shirley Fabrication stick burner . I only use lump charcoal and no wood chunks and the food come out fantastic and I have owned a Stump's gravity fed but the reverse flow cabinet is the way to go .

I really liked the vault when I was looking fer a cabinet, but the shipping was outside of reality. How LSG and Pitmaker were so far apart on that made me wonder, but only till I put my card on the LSG, lol.
Had the shipping been more in line it very well could of been a Pitmaker in the yard....
That Magnum sniper has some serious!

-D

Also if you want a T&K I recommend ordering before summer time. That's when orders really flow in and build time gets longer.

Back