THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VoodoChild

is one Smokin' Farker
Well I had my best fail yet ! Threw a packer and a butt on Saturday Morning ...Got called into work and FORGOT about it after a Long busy day got home messed around took dogs out and went about my Business about 3 am It occurred to me to check my cooker !!!!
Turned that nice Brisket to tiny crumbles and a 12 pd Butt to absolute mush !!

Its my first Butt to mush and the worst I ever Killed a Brisket !
No pics and I laughed cried and was sad I ruined all that meat.

:clap::laugh::mad::loco:

That sucks! I forgot about a chicken that I put in the oven to keep warm after smoking once. I had it in there with other meats for a friend and when he picked up his stuff I just left it in there. Went to put something in the oven the next day and was really pissed.

Could have been worse. At least you didn't have a pit fire and burn something down. I know some people hate electronics but sometimes a Maverick screaming is a good way to remind you that something is on the cooker.

Back