THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you sauce your ribs (backyard)

• Yes, sauce

Votes: 58 45.7%
  • no sauce, I go nekkid

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • cannot answer for fear of lasers

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted no 'cause I usually don't, but I occasionally experiment with a glaze, usually an asian hot-n-spicey one on baby backs.

Oooooo dang....I forgot about Texas pepper jelly habanero pineapple(or most of there stuff) for a glaze. Crap! I guess I do sauce every once in a while.:heh:

Sorry I didn't catch that. Could you repeat yourself? This time speak clearly into the muzzle of my:laser:
Hey, it ain't MY fault that SOMEONE, and I won't mention any names, can't make a poll with all the appropriate options.

Don't be trying to shove your laser down my throat...I was talking about RIBS, DAMMIT!!! :wink:

I either brush on a lite coat right at the end last 10 min or go neked and serve on the side for those that require it be advised Lil Pig is 1.00 a bottle:mrgreen:

You got to have a sauce mustache man! Lick the sauce off your fingers, make a big mess. It is a ritual!

If your eating dry ribs with your pinky in the air while sucking on a bone, your just sucking a bone.

Back