THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
--- Sam watched as a small butt and five turds jumped into The Pit Barrel Cooker

Last edited:
Are you gonna hang it like the PBC inst. shows? I just made my first vertical cook and I like it.........A lot!!, have a brisket flat and a sirloin roast to do next, any advice?

The fuel 75/25 brick to lump. Pecan chunks too!! Yes butt will be hooked up to rebar!!!

Last edited:
I hang my ABTs on flat skewers ... they don't fall off.

hangingABTs.jpg

I have some of that cooper's rub, but I have yet to use it on anything...until I deplete some of my other stock :wink:

Looks like it's gonna be a good one!! ..........and........ You lucky farker, how do you find the time on a tuesday?!! :cry: When I get home it's been dark for an hour,..... at least! Ugh.... I'm farkin jealous. .... and already with beer in hand..... UGH !!!! :drama: Keep us posted, it's sure to be a winner!

Years ago I was playing in a golf tournament with an Orthopedic Surgeon. For lack of a better way of saying it, I was moaning about my pay versus his. Afterwards while drinking a beer or three he explained to me that the secret to early retirement involved three things
One wife, one house save 10%

So far so good retired at 49. I am back part time like 80-100 hours per month but my liver needed a rest and my bbq, golf and flyfishing addictions are more expensive than 7 years ago ;-))

Cheers

Years ago I was playing in a golf tournament with an Orthopedic Surgeon. For lack of a better way of saying it, I was moaning about my pay versus his. Afterwards while drinking a beer or three he explained to me that the secret to early retirement involved three things

So far so good retired at 49. I am back part time like 80-100 hours per month but my liver needed a rest and my bbq, golf and flyfishing addictions are more expensive than 7 years ago ;-))

Cheers

Damn, ill be sneaking around the rest of my life, i mean have you eve seen a retired ninja?

Cheers

Solid advice but I thought you worked long shifts:confused: I am quickly running out of time to retire at 49.

Back