THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I usually cook them indirect till they look good on about half chimney of briqs or lump(whichever I have). I try to keep my temp around 300 -350 depending on how fast I or the family wants a snack. The wife and kids like their bacon crispy, so I will slide some direct to get them how they like em. This is just me and by no means do I have half the knowledge a lot these guys and gals have. Good luck.

anywhere from 250-375, like 19texan said, depending on how quickly we want to eat :)

Cook them until the bacon is the crispiness you want. I start mine indirect and then spin the grate directly over the heat for a minute or two at a time to speed them up, if I'm in the mood.

Honestly, I don't worry to much about the temps, as long as I watch them closely.

Make ya up a batch and enjoy!!!

Thanks they turned out pretty nice. With a lot of help from my friend Meat Burner.

Attachments

• abt 36215.jpg
    abt 36215.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 70
  • abt 36.jpg
    abt 36.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 71
Back