THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ah, the eldest is home, I though he was off at camp. Well, yeah, you undercooked.

Can you ask the kids how they liked the point, perhaps we can further enjoy this process :mrgreen:

Of course Bill cooks his brisket the weekend I have to work. It did look great. Now that the point was pilfered by the young-ins, it looks like it is time for a locking fridge.

Of course Bill cooks his brisket the weekend I have to work. It did look great. Now that the point was pilfered by the young-ins, it looks like it is time for a locking fridge.

Hi Bryan,

Yes, making the conversion now... I got 3 fridges though...

Anyway, The "CHILDREN" have been informed not to touch Dad's brisket on pain of "Internet Groundedness..." :heh::heh::heh::heh:

And Buccs... PLEASE Don't scare me about my eldest son. Have you got ANY IDEA what I was doing at his age????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Hi Bryan,

Yes, making the conversion now... I got 3 fridges though...

Anyway, The "CHILDREN" have been informed not to touch Dad's brisket on pain of "Internet Groundedness..." :heh::heh::heh::heh:

And Buccs... PLEASE Don't scare me about my eldest son. Have you got ANY IDEA what I was doing at his age????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Were you an Altar Boy maybe?:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

gaswing_aussieBBQ.gif

I have watched the journey/struggle you Aussies had just to find a decent brisket. I was so glad to see you guys have finally found a source. IMO that meat looks as good as any I have seen here in the states. I am not surprised to see the awesome results knowing how you guys love the barbie.:wink:

Beautiful thread brother! :clap2:

I'm not at all surprised you nailed that which has confounded many a man. :thumb:

Now you have to cook another one so you can see what the point of it all is. :hungry:

Back