THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRBBQ

Babbling Farker
Tonight I ate at the new Oklahoma Joe's south of KC,( Olatha) wasn't all that impressed with PP. Have ate there a few times before and liked it, but today:| Off night I guess:!:

I think that this is always a posibility with BBQ. Sometimes things are just not right, esp. in the resturant business.

Does the restaurant have any relation to the offset smokers from years ago or just a similar name? Just asking because my pops has one that I cook on when I visit them.

My favorite KC BBQ place in town, but when in KC, get brisket or burnt ends.

I personally love the Smokey Joe (mix of brisket and PP in sauce). A lot of people like to get the Z-MAN sandwich, named after a local DJ.

Did I mention their fries are the best around!!!!

I think that this is always a posibility with BBQ. Sometimes things are just not right, esp. in the resturant business.
BigDog, I think this is just the case in the restaurant business in general, sometimes things just get off track.

Back