THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a search 266 matches. I don't think we went that far and the master only comes out after 8PM. :p

Had my Bandera about the same amount of time as you. The mods do make a difference. Welcome to the insanity, and remember, when you can't pick a fight with the wife, you got 250 of us here ready to argue. :twisted: :twisted: LOL[/quote]

I don't have a problem picking a fight with the wife. My problem is convincing the wife that smoking is "Quality" time. She gets jealous of me staring at Dera all day.

willkat98 said:
Does anyone have a scanner to scan that picture in and post it?

Is that even possible? I think I got the negatives. I'll need to go convert it if someone can't scan.

My scanner can scan negatives or prints, although the quality is not as good as with a print. Lemme know if you want me to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back