THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no experience with that one, but I did purchase it from Lowes and then went
online to read reviews and decided to return it. I'm curious to know how well it is.

I like that site nibblemethis.com, I looked at it all weekend. I went far back as January of 2010.

I have that unit. Dont know if it is Masterforge brand or not seeing as i got it at walmart, but it is the same unit. Picked it up for about $15. It is my thermo i take while camping just so i dont have to worry about it. Works ok, and you can set custom temp alarms with it but i have to look up how to do it every time because it isnt labeled and i dont use this unit that often. Range is ok but if i get any further than about 50 feet it is spotty. For $15 bucks though, i cant complain about it at all

Last edited:
I have one that I bought from either Lowes or Home Depot and it works fine. Hang on to the instructions though because setting a custom target temp is NOT an intuitive process on this unit. Other than that, it works great...

Back