THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AussieMatt

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Matt
Timmy-Mac mentioned an Ohio Brethren road trip to Shenco's. Who'd be interested?

I can leave Friday night but I have to be home by about 1pm on Sunday's because I have to work.

I figured leaving earlyish Saturday morning and if anyone wanted to come to my place in Tallmadge and jump in the truck with me, that'd be cool...I can take 3 guy's.

Matt

Sounds like fun Matt, but I can't at this time. We're heading for Olcott, New York/Lake Ontario for some Salmon fishing next weekend and I got to save my dollars.

Sounds like fun Matt, but I can't at this time. We're heading for Olcott, New York/Lake Ontario for some Salmon fishing next weekend and I got to save my dollars.
Have fun Gary... I used to go to the beach at Olcott :biggrin1:

I'm not talking about next weekend, but mid September would be a go. This is just a thought that I had because I want to go to Shenco's and thought TimmyMac's idea was pretty cool.

We can toss ideas around here.

I really want to do this and I would love to have some of you farkers for company.

So, with that being said, I propose that we should try and get something organised for the weekend of 26-27th September.

What say you?

Subscribed to this thread! I promised to deliver a cooker to NE Georgia in September and was thinking about a little road trip to Woodstock VA myself. I would be cool to meet up with y'all.

I would love to throw my name in the hat too! In September I have the weekends of the 4th, 5th, and 6th and 18th, 19th, and 20th off. I don't have any vacation time yet, just a little pto time I've earned, but was wanting to save that for two comps in the fall. My work schedule does change alot depending on what is going on. I started a new job at a pharmaceutical company and the schedule jumps around depending on what we have going on. I would love to meet up with you guys, wifey will come, but she's cool. Drinks like a fish! She been wanting to go up there since I told her about it.

Dam sadly I have to back out for that weekend. I had promised a freind I would help him cook for his yearly cook out and he just stopped by today and gave me the invite and it's on the 19th.

Back