THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the midwest, I've come to find out that it's pretty common to go up against these types of teams regularly. Of the 7 comps we've done so far this year, 6 of them have had 3 or more.

Pleasant Hill MO (5) - 4 Men & a Pig, Bare Bones, Pickled Pig, Munchin Hogs, Rubbin it & Lovin it
St. Joe MO - (4) IA Smokey D, Bare Bones, The Heat is On, 4 Legs Up
QLossal IA - (7) IA Smokey D, Quau, Jack's Old South, Ulcer Acres (Twyford), Pellet Envy, The Heat is On, 4 Men & a Pig
Marshalltown IA - (3) Ulcer Acres (Twyford), IA Smokey D, Bare Bones
Waterloo IA - (4) IA Smokey D, Pellet Envy, CancerSucks, Quau
LaPorte IA - (4) IA Smokey D, Pellet Envy, CancerSucks, Quau
Nevada IA - (1) IA Smokey D

I didn't say go against, I said sent, as in these 2 teams were at and won contests side by side which led them into the Jack (same place - same weekend). For one team it was the 7th win, the other was the winner of the draw.

Congrats Alex and Kate and every one else.I guess if we dont make another contest this year its still been a hell uva year.

Congrats to everyone tht was in the draw. we get excited about the draw and have never been in it. i can't imagine the excitement of having your name in their. Big ups to all the Brethren that are going, especially the Twyfords , Cancer Sucks and Quau.

I didn't say go against, I said sent, as in these 2 teams were at and won contests side by side which led them into the Jack (same place - same weekend). For one team it was the 7th win, the other was the winner of the draw.

Sorry my bad :sad: - totally misunderstood your post. Was the event a double comp sanctioned by two different bodies?

Hey Bobby, it was 3 KCBS contests spread over 2 days. 6 turn ins per day...

I jusg can't believe of all the computer geeks, we don't have an offical Brethren list. Or at least the list that was posted is highlighted... ;-). (Sorry on my BB and can't insert smiley faces... Otherwise it would of been the 'evil' one!!!). All yours Jorge.

Back