THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actually he said something about steaming them. But it was in a joking manner and followed up with a question about why you spend time developing a bark only to turn it mushy.

Contrary to what I've heard, he didn't blow up in rage or even threatedn to throw people out of the class. Just the recommendations an experienced chef explaining why he cooks with one method and you're free to use what ever method is suitble for you. Not that he'd do it, mind you.

Matt,

I would have to say that both trailer incidents are just 2 more failures of the Bush administration.

Here's some more pic. Doesn't someone have a Brethren pic? If not, I now know who to blame...

Last edited by a moderator:
MilitantSquatter said:
So... No one is gonna share anything ????

Bunch of farkers !!!!! Guess I'll just need to put the Paul Kirk videos on my Christmas wish list. :mrgreen:

Well, he did say my ribs were the best he's ever tasted. :wink: Seriously, I was just there helping out but plenty of people took notes on rub, brisket, chicken, sauce, shoulder, ribs, meatloaf, and presentation. So much to process.

Many thanks to Rob & Matt for such a great day.
I learned alot and was happy to finially meet so many of you guys and girls. I can't wait for another get together.

Again, from me and Mrs Mafia...Thanks!

Phil - Can you create a Photo Album I can dump the pics into? I have a bunch and the Brethren group pics that we took.

BBQ_MAFIA said:
Many thanks to Rob & Matt for such a great day.
I learned alot and was happy to finially meet so many of you guys and girls. I can't wait for another get together.

Again, from me and Mrs Mafia...Thanks!

You were at the class?

MilitantSquatter said:
So... No one is gonna share anything ????

Bunch of farkers !!!!! Guess I'll just need to put the Paul Kirk videos on my Christmas wish list. :mrgreen:

Like the lotto, gotta be in it to win it!

backyardchef said:
And was reminded what a great group of people bbq'ers are.

I agree...what a great group of people!

Unfortunately, it was a bad day for trailers. The twin lang supplied by RUB had a slight accident w/ the jack wheel and when I got home, Large Marge jacknifed a bit backing into the driveway and her hitch and jack are farked :mad: Oh well....nothing serious and no one's hurt.....

That stinks....we thankfully made it back through the tunnels without getting stopped or hit!

Nice meeting you all!
Christine

I am so bummed. I have not logged on in a bit and missed the class. How was it? What a treat. I'll have to read further and catch up!

BQ, were you ever able to get an album set up? I'd love to see the group pix and have several other shots I can add.

SmokeInDaEye said:
BQ, were you ever able to get an album set up? I'd love to see the group pix and have several other shots I can add.

Nah, he's too busy flying around on reindeers and flipping people off :razz:

backyardchef said:
Nah, he's too busy flying around on reindeers and flipping people off :razz:

OK. Coke through the nose AGAIN!:lol:

Bad enough Santa Q's flippin kids off, but to do it 2 months before Christmas?!! He used to wait until at least Thanksgiving.

Back