THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

watg? is planning to arrive friday morning.
Can we get a Sledcast? Rumblins are talkin rain...not again!:eusa_clap

Got our packet today we are in site 116. Looks like they moved the judges area.

Last edited:
I am looking for a box runner that weekend.

I will offer free beer, a ton bbq that you can take home, and hours of my sensless ramblings. Anyone out there wanna come help a solo team from California.

See you their PHIL.Think sister said we are site 91.They are arriving friday morning.I will be taking red-eye(driving) e.t.a 3 a.m.

Black Cat BBQ

I will offer free beer, a ton bbq that you can take home, and hours of my sensless ramblings. Anyone out there wanna come help a solo team from California.

I may be able to do this for you....

Black Cat BBQ-Jen is my sister....

I got a note from Melinda today, they are up to 81 teams, they need 20 judges.:eusa_clap

PS: They have an enclosed judges tent this year.:-D

PPS: gee, I wonder what the weather will be like?:?:

Can we get a Sledcast up in here? (and an amen):lol:

I can arrange for a runner for you. We live in about 20 minutes from Dover and have a lot of friends and family coming. We can hook you up. Do you need anything else? PM me if you do. What spot are you in?

Chix, Swine & Bovine will be there early Friday. BTW congrats George and crew:-D

I haven't seen a list yet either, but I just found out my buddy Erwin Smith of Island Smokehouse BBQ will be there in slot 48... right next to me.

Let the party begin!

Pig-Cast

Since I don't believe BBQ Brethren Chief Meterologist Sledneck will be attending this one, I will fill in with Pig-Cast:

Friday, Oct 16
07.gif

High: 50 °F RealFeel®: 40 °F
Cloudy and cold with rain possible

Friday Night, Oct 16
18.gif

Low: 43 °F RealFeel®: 31 °F
Windy with rain and drizzle

Saturday, Oct 17
07.gif

High: 48 °F RealFeel®: 38 °F
Cloudy, windy and cold with rain possible

Last edited:
Couldnt you have deleted the word 'windy' from each day just to try and make us feel good?:eusa_clap:lol:

Back