THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going to do a slight threadjack here, but somewhat related-

Do you guys know where these guys get their meat? I can buy turkey legs in the grocery store, but they are not as big as the legs we saw at the fair. Same for the ribs I had, each one was huge. The spare ribs I buy at the grocery store are puny in comparison.

I would love to get fair-sized meat to smoke/grill at home.

a little high priced, but those guys pay so much for a rental space for the month it is understandable
just curious, how much does it run for a booth there?

I was there last friday afternoon with my wife and kids. I enjoyed a few $9.00 beers and sampled as much Q as my wallet could handle. I tell you that I must have spoiled my taste buds over the last few years with competition quality Q because everything I tried tasted bland. It was almost as if they used zero rub on the pork and brisket...regardless we had a great time and the kids had a blast.

We were too full to eat anymore so I passed on this but the bacon was was really calling out to me
icon10.gif

Attachments

Back