THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
Sts3owE.jpg

Cuckoo Racha seasoned with an apple butter glaze.

Great looking wings! Since you seem to be the Wing King, let me ask your opinion. The other night, I did some tempura style fried chicken strips and bought a jar of duck sauce and a jar of plum sauce. The family didn't care for the plum sauce much, but I mixed the 2 and thought it was pretty good. How do you think that would work as a wing glaze? I would probably add in some SlapYoMama for a little kick. What do you think?

Great looking wings! Since you seem to be the Wing King, let me ask your opinion. The other night, I did some tempura style fried chicken strips and bought a jar of duck sauce and a jar of plum sauce. The family didn't care for the plum sauce much, but I mixed the 2 and thought it was pretty good. How do you think that would work as a wing glaze? I would probably add in some SlapYoMama for a little kick. What do you think?

I think the combination would work just fine. Anything works for a glaze depending on your mood and the flavor your looking for.

Back