THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G

GS36710

There is no link to the 701 on NEW-TEMP's site. Only the replacement probes. Any idea why that is? What is an appropriate alternative? I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond the other day and they didn't have one suitable for grills.

GS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil just sent me a 701 I think.

Call them and mention Bandera Brethren and they should sell you one for like $36 bucks

I would, but I can't even find a telephone number on that link. Anyone got one?

GS

701 is the remote that i sent Bill. Its alive and well.

Bill leave the batteries in them, its a thermometer so can be used any time. I think its more wear and tear messing with the bateries than just letting it run. I keep my receiver inside on the window sill and the remote is outside. I use it as a plain old thermo when it aint cookin. Its only and LED. My batteries always last over a year and its always on, even in winter.

Go to the links section to get nu-temps phone number. Call and ask for Dave. Mention the group and my name for the discount.

MY bad! I frequently disable java and scripting to prevent pop-ups and other web nastiness so I wasn't getting the full menu at their site. I'll cal them and place the order.

Thanks;
'
GS

Back