THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Parental Assigned Label
Ok my Brethren.....here we are again today with another episode of...Why Did I Wait So Long To Try This...

I'll be your host, and today's contestants are the centercut pork loin chop, and Oakridge Jah Love Jerk Seasoning.

Mr Chop was rested in a bath of Mr. Jah Love (with equal parts rub and peanut oil) for 24 hours.

They came out of the bath and had a dance on a screaming hot Weber.

After spending a few minutes on each side, they exited the dance floor at about 145 IT.

The winner of today's show was.... ME!

Unbelievable deep flavor on the loin chops and moist as heck. Huge flavor profile with a kick of heat.

DO THIS!

fFJPQH5l.jpg

DqBsg3Fl.jpg

3EgCky5l.jpg

BYLYnMMl.jpg

MIkLi2kl.jpg

frl2nZKl.jpg

Ya.....want! I'm in the same boat on this type of seasoning. I rarely ever (trying to keep this statement clean) jerk.......season.........meat. Whew!! Made it.

I don't have a reason for not doing it much other than no good reason :-D

Ya.....want! I'm in the same boat on this type of seasoning. I rarely ever (trying to keep this statement clean) jerk.......season.........meat. Whew!! Made it.

I don't have a reason for not doing it much other than no good reason :-D

That surprises me considering how many "non-standard" ways you find to cook meats.

Back