THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Looking for an affordable Championship BBQ Competition BBQ Class.
Tired of just being a spectator at a BBQ competition. Would you like to at least to win gas money or are you just looking to get a little help.!

Let Pigs on the Run BBQ Pit Master teach you how to get the most bang for you buck! Pigs on the Run BBQ Team has been around for over 10 years!

Competition BBQ CLASS

http://bbqconnectionllc.com/bbqcookingclasses.html

May 12th 2012

Very thorough, very detailed, passionate about the of love for barbeque. Hold nothing back !
Basic BBQ competition Class

Championship BBQ Competition Class.
Get the BEST Bang with your Buck,
by Award-Winning BBQ Grand Champion John Atkins.

John has competed all over our great country.
Pigs on the Run BBQ team has walked in over 75% of contest competed.
As a part time recreational team, Pigs on the Run has been very competitive.

They have been invited to :

The American Royal three time !
The Jack Daniels invitational Draw x Three!
The Sam’s Club National BBQ Championship Series !

They Finish top Five in pork at the American Royal out of about 500 teams
Over 100 top ten trophies.
4 Grand Championships
Certified BBQ Judge
BBQ , Bands and Brews contest Organizer
Top 50th BBQ team in the country 2011 from Sam's Club National BBQ Series

Times and Dates: 11 am to 5 pm (approximately)

In the spirit of the BBQ Brethren and BBQ ,I am very humble to give this class. There are much better cooks on here than I . This came out of local need for new teams in our area and to help the little guy who doesn't have the money to go to the Big name classes. My goal to help the little guy that is looking to have a fighting chance.
Pigs on the Run BBQ only competed in 4 BBQ competitions last year. Three of them were the Sam's National BBQ series! Where we ended up cooking in Bentonville.
The class is only $175 per person.

Thanks Teresa,
We are having a great Brethren response! I am looking forward to great time to teach what I have learned from over 10 years !

New news

Update for class. John Busch Master judges and just a great BBQ ambassador will be at our class!

Discounts ends 15 April 2012

This is the closest comp cooking class I have found, and the least expensive. Trying to work out getting there and possibly staying with in-laws that live in Waynesboro.

thanks for hosting this class! :clap:

Being competitive

I am humble at the response of this class! Ten years ago , when I started, all I wanted was to be competitive. No one would help . They all had there secretes. I remember when we competed more having conversations with Tuffy Stone about preparing for a contest or talking ideas with the Great Dan Hixon of three Eyzs BBQ.
The one thing I want to do in this class to help teams to be competitive and have that chance to win.

Our steps are basic and innovative ways to get that edge. We have been shigged by many great teams and are proud of it. We want you to get the most bang for your buck!

Class is filling up fast!. I have people from Tenn and Penn. coming to the class. Let me know if you are coming . Rates go up 15 April 2012. We would love to see ya.

Last week for BIG DISCOUNT

Last week for early bird discount!. Class filling up quickly!
We would love to have you! Great venue! Just outside the foothills of the Blue-ridge Mountains!

Class size

Hi Theresa, We plan to cut off at 15. We want everyone to have personal attetion. Mark Harris my long time BBQ team mate and friend is planning to be there too!

Back