Not really Q, but, Anova Sous Vide V2 Bluetooth at some Target's for $38.70

Bumping this as another store locally dropped the price on the Bluetooth version today. Picked 3 of them up for $38.70 each.

Thanks for the heads up, hoping to have my sister in law pick me up one tomorrow in the city!!!

I went to 2 Targets that, according to their website, said them in stock. Neither of them had any.

I picked up a second one yesterday. I could not find them even though Brick Seek said they were in stock. I asked one of the store employees and she was able to find three of them, but they were still marked and scanned at $64.50. I explained that they should be $38.70 so she found some one else who has power over the pricing who agreed that the price was wrong and immediately set them to the lower price. Great help from the Target employees.

I picked up a second one yesterday. I could not find them even though Brick Seek said they were in stock. I asked one of the store employees and she was able to find three of them, but they were still marked and scanned at $64.50. I explained that they should be $38.70 so she found some one else who has power over the pricing who agreed that the price was wrong and immediately set them to the lower price. Great help from the Target employees.

Pretty sure that what happened is that the price drop was in the system, but the markdown team hadn't made it to that department yet. happened to me on my last 3. Went in on Wednesday when BS said $38, scanned the bar code at a price checker and they were still coming up $64.50. I kind of tucked them out of the way so they wouldn't be seen. Came back Thursday afternoon and they scanned at the $38 price point.

I went to 2 Targets that, according to their website, said them in stock. Neither of them had any.

Remo, on the last 3 I found, they had moved them from the normal spot on the shelf to one of the clearance end caps. I had a guy input the DPCI number into his hand held scanner. It showed the correct price, 3 in stock, but listed location as N./A. He told me that they should be on an endcap, and that's where I found them. This endcap happened to be right near the kitchen equipment department, but that's not necessarily always going to be the case.

Just a couple of FYI kind of things. A Green "In Stock" at BS means that computer shows more than 1 available. A Goldish "Limited supply" means computer shows 1 in stock. Red "Out of stock" means computer shows 0 obviously.

These inventory lists are updated daily. It's possible that some one already went in and bought them up. It's also possible that it's phantom inventory, though that is unlikely for Green "in stock".

It's also possible that even though BS says "out of stock", that the store might have 1.

Remo, on the last 3 I found, they had moved them from the normal spot on the shelf to one of the clearance end caps. I had a guy input the DPCI number into his hand held scanner. It showed the correct price, 3 in stock, but listed location as N./A. He told me that they should be on an endcap, and that's where I found them. This endcap happened to be right near the kitchen equipment department, but that's not necessarily always going to be the case.

Yes, I did ask for help at both Targets I went to. They scanned it, said they had two, but it would be on a clearance end cap. I looked at every clearance end cap in both stores with no luck. Just not meant to be this time....

Yes, I did ask for help at both Targets I went to. They scanned it, said they had two, but it would be on a clearance end cap. I looked at every clearance end cap in both stores with no luck. Just not meant to be this time....

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully the WiFi version will start dropping in your area and you can snag one of those.

Back