THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you found a cooker yet? I am a couple hours north and Tidewater is my home. I will check with one of the guys up here and see if I can get his barrel trailer to help you with the cooking.

Have you found a cooker yet? I am a couple hours north and Tidewater is my home. I will check with one of the guys up here and see if I can get his barrel trailer to help you with the cooking.

Right now I am still making a list of those who can provide a cooker, and what size or how much they can cook, once I know how many we have and of what size I will look at the closest ones so someone doesn't have to pull one from way off if we have enough close. You can send me an email at tarheelfireplace@embarqmail.com so I can put you on the email list. Thanks for helping.

Roy

I'd like to help out, let me know what you need. I'm local and live in Virginia Beach.

Mike

I'd like to help out, let me know what you need. I'm local and live in Virginia Beach.

Mike

Send me an email and I will keep you up on what we need. Bodys are a big one and you fit that, so come on. I will keep everyone up on what we are doing. I meet with the base friday so I will have a better idea on what we will be doing.

Roy

UPDATE for this event!!!

Went up this morning and talked to the folks at the Navel Base in Norfolk. We picked a place to have the event, very nice new park. I will send directions to everyone via email. This is for troops that are being deployed, have been deployed and those who service them. There is a predeployment school there that troops attend prior to departing for overseas. It will be soilders and sailers from diffrent commands across the country. If you have not emailed me and you can help please send me an email so I can keep you up to date with info.
Those who are coming from out of town we are working on a place for you to sleep, shower, and change.

Thanks,

Roy

I do not have a grill to help. But I can be a gopher, cook, washer,bottle opener for what ever you need. I can be there on early Friday though early evening but will be in NoVa Judging on Saturday. If this is of any help to you, please let me know. I am in Richmond so not far away.

If not, I thank you anyway for what you are doing.

Today a Marine is being transported from SC through Va on his way to Arlington for final call. I plan to be along the route showing honors as they pass. What you are doing is part of giving back to those who have been giving their all for us. Thanks.

I do not have a grill to help. But I can be a gopher, cook, washer,bottle opener for what ever you need. I can be there on early Friday though early evening but will be in NoVa Judging on Saturday. If this is of any help to you, please let me know. I am in Richmond so not far away.

If not, I thank you anyway for what you are doing.

You are more than welcome to help us, it takes many hands to get it done. Please email me so I have your contact info.

Roy

Back