THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luxman35

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello. Just join the BBQ-Bretheren. Looking forward in reading and learning about smoking and better BBQing then just slapping a piece of meat on a grill

My wife and I after looking for 3-5 years finally found a place to park our RV for the summer. Last year was our first year. It like a cottage without the actuall Cottage

We have been watching a lot of BBQ shows and the cottage life channel and have been inspired to BBQ differently at the lake.

My dad has a bradley smoker and this year were gonna make sausage with it. I work with a guy who does a friday lunch at his welding shop and smokes and slow cooks a lot of meat.

I was going to buy a smoker untill I stumble upon the UDS. Watch a lot of youtube videos and lots of reading on the UDS and have decided to build one. Cant wait to build it.

Found lots of closed drums for free here in northern alberta one place with a open drum and wants 75$ CAN for it. I may go for the free closed one and purchase the weber 22.5 charcoal grill and use the parts to build my uds. I have one more place to ask keeping my fingers crossed and hope they have what I want.

Looking forward in reading and eating and making new friends in this form Just wanted to say hello from Northern Alberta CANADA

You're going to love the way you cook, I guarantee it!
Welcome to the Brethren!:thumb:

Thanks to all for the greetings. Just picked up my 55 gallon open drum today. Doing some measuring. Debating on to use the flat or go for a dome. If a dome what do I need to do now so it will fit later.

Back