THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just took a stop at the East Hanover Costco and they had six Prime packers. I got 3 :)[/

Hi They have prime and choice in Hackensack..What was the price for prime.Last time at Costco the meat manager said briskets prices are going up?
I picked of a package of beef plate ribs, for $3.69 lb.
DanB

Still haven't seen the plates at Costco, but would love $3.69. My butcher is usually twice that.

Wagyu Brisket

Hi All Just getting this thread back to the top in case there is GOOD news on the Wagyu Brisket..I haven't been back to Costco's since my post..Still hoping it will come. We will come "IF" Costco's get the Wagyu briskets.:clap2:
DanB

Hi All I'm guessing the Wagyu briskets @ Costco is dead in the water .. I haven't been back there to speak to the meat manger. "IF" any one has some GOOD news please post!
Thanks DanB

Hi All I'm guessing the Wagyu briskets @ Costco is dead in the water .. I haven't been back there to speak to the meat manger. "IF" any one has some GOOD news please post!
Thanks DanB

No good news. East Hanover has had Prime consistently, except the price keeps going up. First time was $3.29, then $3.49, then $3.99 last week :( Picked up another two, but they were big boys and $70+ each.

Back