THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update- took a little bit of tuning to get the temps to finally stabilize but it's been sitting around 230 for seversl hours now. Cooked a chub of sausage and all I can say is WOW! Still have four picnics on the grill, flipped them a couple of times and mopped em when I did, internal temp right now is 170. Gonna pull em so they need a couple more hours but I'm pretty excited about it all! I took a bunch of pics, I'll start a new thread though

here's my chub...... I might have sampled it first. This is the first thing I have bbq'd and it came out great!

Attachments

looking good and welcome to the drum corp.

i have 3 half inch inlets i use 1 wide open and the other is at a quarter open with ball valve .... the exhaust is 2 inches and always open and she runs steady at 225

Back