THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No need to purge the GTFO Tom. I'm not one of those easily offended ones. :becky: All good and fun here.

All I can say is the bacon is done. Waiting on the breasts. :nod:

CsI0veah.jpg

Detailed post on the sammich assembly coming in a bit. Hot Damn!!!!!! Farkin' insanely good with perfect amount of smoke scent and taste.

The assembly process. Can you believe I almost forgot about the bacon??? :shocked:

Slathered on clarified butter on the bread

gQ4QhXsh.jpg

Toasted

gxmPvzLh.jpg

Homemade mayo

BvLo9Ymh.jpg

Turkey

iCcihUTh.jpg

Muenster cheese

3qVAFZah.jpg

Going for the melt

Dknifx0h.jpg

Stone ground mustard on the top half

GaAwjXph.jpg

Red onions. Lots of it :becky:

YsalSTrh.jpg

Avocado

hMgpTuZh.jpg

Bottom half off the barrel with the melted cheese

dbE5VSgh.jpg

Let's make it healthy with some tomatoes :grin:

55uDYt2h.jpg

And Romaine

j5Jgu6Yh.jpg

This is where I forgot about the most important ingredient. The bacon :loco: but caught my mistake just in time. And of course bacon and beer :nod:

X8PDmmFh.jpg

r9X68Osh.jpg

f6ctAomh.jpg

Life is good. Thanks for looking!!

PibH21gh.jpg

I am sure this will be an epic cook as usual neighbor !!!!

Love Turkey sammiches but I just use one of those sammich makers kinda like a waffle maker.

Smoked Turkey, maybe dressing, and cheese. Close it down and lock for about a minute and open up to a hot melty mess of goodness.

I am sure your will be much more complicated and to die for!

I am watching but drink drinking!

Oh yeah! Panini pressed sammiches. I'm done with the cook and drink drinking myself. Cheers brotha!

Hot Damn Brother, that is a farkin awesome sammich.

My drink drink says chow down!

It's 8 in the morning and you have me thinking about a sandwich and a beer, nice cook Sako.

Back