THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sure was George.

X8PDmmFh.jpg

r9X68Osh.jpg

f6ctAomh.jpg

PibH21gh.jpg

That looks OUTSTANDING :hungry::hungry::hungry:

That looks like an out of the park grand slam sammich to me. I have just enough left over smoked turkey from my last cook along with a couple of slices of homemade bread that I know what I will be having for lunch today. I know it cannot possibly as good as yours but
It will have to do until I smoke a turkey again.
Great job as usual.

Holy smoke Sako that's definitely a $13.00 sandwich. I'm loving everything about that.

Looks sooo good love the bread cooked in CI on que! Gotta try that soon!!! Thx

Thanks Tat! The bread is so good you can eat the loaf my itself lol. And if course it made the sammich.

that's what I'm talkin about, nice pron

Thanks Tom!

Hot Damn Brother, that is a farkin awesome sammich.

My drink drink says chow down!

Thanks neighbor! I want some this morning. Not the drinks:becky: but the sammich. Got leftovers. :thumb:

that is killer. just got off work and that made me sooo hungry. I think I can smell it.

Thanks Punchy!

Dude your cooks are next level, always appreciate your threads. :hail:

I'm humbled brother. Thanks!

It's 8 in the morning and you have me thinking about a sandwich and a beer, nice cook Sako.

Thanks Marty! I'm good on the beer but def can go for another sammich this AM.:-D

Life is very good indeed!

Thanks Charles!

That looks like an out of the park grand slam sammich to me. I have just enough left over smoked turkey from my last cook along with a couple of slices of homemade bread that I know what I will be having for lunch today. I know it cannot possibly as good as yours but
It will have to do until I smoke a turkey again.
Great job as usual.

Thanks Fred! You've got the essentials of a great sandwich with the smoked turkey and the homemade bread. Obviously it makes all the difference. :thumb:

Holy smoke Sako that's definitely a $13.00 sandwich. I'm loving everything about that.

Thanks Bill! It came out better then I expected it to. The scent of the fresh bread and taste of the smoked turkey was a heavenly combo through each bite.

Holy cow what a sandwich. Thanks for sharing. Love everything about that . . . gonna try that muenster and stone ground mustard combo.

Back