NKC MO BBQ State Championship

I still don't know what you are talking about with the change of location. I did a Mapquest seach of 505 E 18th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116-3610 and it is the same location as last year. If you are seeing another address, what is it?

Marc click on the link BBQ Contest and Texas Holdem tournament. In there is where it states the location has been moved.

Jon

I still don't know what you are talking about with the change of location. I did a Mapquest seach of 505 E 18th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116-3610 and it is the same location as last year. If you are seeing another address, what is it?

From the website ...
"If I haven’t talked to you directly, we have moved our contest to Finnigan’s, which is the south side of the festival area on 18th street. I would ask that you enter from the west side, as 18th street will be closed, if you need to google an address, google 505 E 18th,NKC., Mo."

If I understand it correctly, its just a different part of the parking lot.

Jay and I are thinking about judging this one. With all the great cooks going, maybe we can get some tips. :-D.

Oh man I have the shakes....gonna try to get the season started early with this one.

Looking at an aerial map, anyone know if this is in the big parking lot across the street from Finnegan's?

Oh man I have the shakes....gonna try to get the season started early with this one.

Looking at an aerial map, anyone know if this is in the big parking lot across the street from Finnegan's?

I'm looking at the aerial for 505 E. 18th Avenue on google.
Finnegans Hall and AMF Pro Bowl are in the same building.
The competition spaces are in the west parking lot and the much smaller south parking lot. Everything stays south of 18th street on the grounds of Finnegans/Pro Bowl.

Hope that helps.

We are signed up to compete and vend. Hopefully the weather is nice with a good turn-out for our first time vending outside of our hometown.

Tyler

Back