THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E

Enkidu

So I saw a post from a neighbor on a community forum that she was giving away for free her 22.5" Weber Performer. I think I responded within 10 seconds of her post!

Here's my new family member:

I'm extremely jealous! Just getting my bbq passion lit, and been searching for a slightly used weber performer in my area. Headed to Home Depot today to try and haggle for the floor unit I saw the other day.

Thanks! Cannot believe I got this for FREE!!! It even came with two charcoal baskets, a cover, and some extra propane.

The wife couldn't even complain (too much) about yet another cooker in our back patio based on the price (did I mention FREE!!!). Although she is not thrilled that I am still going to be building a UDS in the near future (had planned to a few months ago, but got side-tracked).

You got her all cleaned up yet?!?!

That's the project for this coming weekend. Last weekend I had too much work, too many already ignored items on my honey-do list, and too many dad duties to be able to turn to it.

This weekend my new baby is gonna get all the attention she deserves!

Back