THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BB&TL

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Tater
Hello Everyone! New to the group and fairly new to the BBQ and grilling world, about 3 years now. I’m a Colorado native, temporary living in Northern California, soon to relocate to Nevada and after a few months there onto Arizona or Texas:D I travel a ton for work so I don’t get to BBQ and cook as much as I would like. When I do it’s definitely my relaxation time!! Looking forward to learn a ton from everyone!

Hello Everyone! New to the group and fairly new to the BBQ and grilling world, about 3 years now. I’m a Colorado native, temporary living in Northern California, soon to relocate to Nevada and after a few months there onto Arizona or Texas:D I travel a ton for work so I don’t get to BBQ and cook as much as I would like. When I do it’s definitely my relaxation time!! Looking forward to learn a ton from everyone!

Welcome to the Brethren! I see you reside in Roseville... I am right up the road in Lincoln. Love having “neighbors” join the Brethren... even if you are bailing on us soon ;)

Welcome to the Brethren! I see you reside in Roseville... I am right up the road in Lincoln. Love having “neighbors” join the Brethren... even if you are bailing on us soon ;)

Thanks man! That’s awesome your are that close! Was planning on making the area our permanent home but job is changing with my company and they want me in a different area.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back