THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanerd

Found some matches.
Hello there! I'm a new owner of a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" Smoker and I'm hoping to find lots of help and information on how to make my family proud.

welcome. I am new as well. I hope that you will learn everything that you are looking to learn. I know i learning alot so far.

Thank you for your welcome! I've been 'visiting' this site for awhile since I learned I was getting a smoker and my family is looking for to tasting real bbq - not just grilled food. Yum!

Greetings and welcome from Hickory, NC! I'm also a rather new owner of the WSM 18.5 model. I have smoked on it several times this month and I'm looking forward to a lot more! It's a great smoker and easy to work with... I think you will be quite happy with it!

I'm still trying to decide what to cook for my first attempt this coming weekend... Would chicken be too difficult? I don't want to have my first cook be a fail, but I'm feeling real positive, but I definitely don't want to make a rookie mistake. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

A good choice for the first cook is a couple or three fatties. It's kinda understood that cooking one fatty just isn't done :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back