New STARK COVERS - Disposable Food Grade Table Covers on a Perforated Roll

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
STARK COVERS - Disposable Food Grade Table Covers on a Perforated Roll! :clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

STARK COVERS are not your typical table covers. STARK COVERS are Food Grade, easy to transport, and on a Perforated Roll for quick & easy dispensing! No more toting around an awkward 40" wide roll of material and a pair of scissors. No more spending time cleaning your tables after an event! STARK COVERS are folded in half & on a 20" wide roll. STARK COVERS Dispenser Box allows you to easily tear off a STARK COVER to fit a 6' Table (40"x 82"). Works perfectly on Lifetime Brand tables, and all the other portable tables bought at Costco, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc.

Use Stark Covers to turn your tables into a giant Food Prep, or Food Presentation Surface. Heavy Duty, 2 mils thick, Waterproof, Washable, and Food Grade, means the possibilities are endless! STARK COVERS also come in unperforated rolls so you can cut to any length you'd like.

*70 White Stark Covers per Roll, or 480 continuous feet on the unperforated roll

*FDA & USDA Food Grade

*BPA Free

Are these the same material the cutting boards are made of? I'm guessing not, if they're white, but if I could just make my whole table a cutting board/prep area, that would be awesome!

Are these the same material the cutting boards are made of? I'm guessing not, if they're white, but if I could just make my whole table a cutting board/prep area, that would be awesome!

Yes - same material, but much thinner. Your whole table would be a food safe/food grade prep surface, however you'd still need a Stark Board if you want to cut on it. You could use a Stark Cover, & 3 Stark Boards connected together to achieve your goal Cool2:clap2:

How do the covers stay on the table, Matt?
_ml_p2p_pc_badge_normal1

Back