THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grumpy's Q

is Blowin Smoke!
There is a new Q Joint about to open by me. What can anyone tell me about Bar-B-Cutie? I see there are several in Tennessee and other places. Anyone ever eat there? How is it? Strange name..:eek:

We have several of them in Nashville. I'll put it this way: When I was a little kid, it was good BBQ. Now that I've grown up, it's bland. Very bland. With so-so sides.

It's essentially a fast-food version of BBQ. Don't go in with high hopes and you won't be disappointed.

We have several of them in Nashville. I'll put it this way: When I was a little kid, it was good BBQ. Now that I've grown up, it's bland. Very bland. With so-so sides.

It's essentially a fast-food version of BBQ. Don't go in with high hopes and you won't be disappointed.

How long ago were you a kid ??
Just curious :wink:

How long ago were you a kid ??
Just curious :wink:

Last week. :biggrin: Nah, I'm 36. So it's been a few years. I remember eating there probably 30 years ago.

We get catering from there a lot at work, because our city leaders boycotted Corky's because of a lawsuit over a billboard that the city lost. Of course, we eat there all the time. They just won't order from there. :icon_sleepy

The name scares me too.
Just doesn't sit right. BBQ isn't supposed to be cute.

Back