THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the bright side, Pitmaster T, I used your fantastic Laydown chicken creation/template as my BBQ reference for my first scotch tasting in our brethren scotch society. If I knew how to post a link to it I would, but I can do this instead: Woodpile>BUBC - Whisky Reviews - Dec 2011-Jan2012>post #22. My imagination is captivated by the Laydown video you posted and I hope to try doing it in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted and take pics.

On the bright side, Pitmaster T, I used your fantastic Laydown chicken creation/template as my BBQ reference for my first scotch tasting in our brethren scotch society. If I knew how to post a link to it I would, but I can do this instead: Woodpile>BUBC - Whisky Reviews - Dec 2011-Jan2012>post #22. My imagination is captivated by the Laydown video you posted and I hope to try doing it in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted and take pics.

I am sorry... you lost me when blood squirted out of my Eye as you made reference to any other whiskey other than Jack, chilled to 29 degrees so it won't melt the ice. :-D

Back