THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did sell the first to fund this one. I was going to get a elevated 4 grate model like yours.a week before Paul started the build I reel myself in and went with a standard 2 grate model.

glad to see you holding back a little and wish I could learn what you did , real easy to get caught up needing this and that . :mrgreen:

glad to see you holding back a little and wish I could learn what you did , real easy to get caught up needing this and that . :mrgreen:
The sad thing is I called Paul last February to order this cooker. It was only supposed to be a 24x50 cabinet char grill on a red trailer to match my smoker. Now it's a full blown smoker and I did not even get the grill pan upgrade for the main chamber.

Really Nice unit! I have an XL BGE now but I am talking with Tyler on new cooker. I dont have any experience with an offset though so i have lots to learn! Enjoy your new cooker, its a beauty!

Back