THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
I saw a New Old Country Pit at Academy ( new to me atleast) and IF I was in the market for a $500 pit I think I'd try it .

Firebox is on the back side all way across - heat n smoke enter cook chamber thru a 1/2" slot all way across. The firebox has grill grates for grilling. 3 slide intakes and 2 4" smoke stacks. I like the style of it. It's thinner gauge like 1/8" but it oughta work ok. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Pretty neat arrangement!

Smitty, when the time comes for you to buy a new pit, you are gonna be some confused on which type to get! :wink:

I think I'm gonna go measure this thing after work tomorrow. It's pretty decent size - could do a small whole hog for sure. :heh:

I was at my Academy yesterday and did not see this. They did get rid of all the Bandera clones. I say we get together and start a smoker fund for Smitty before he goes off the deep end.:crazy: I will start it off with $50. I don't know if that would be helping him or make me an enabler???:shock:

Back